Monday, March 11, 2013

IELTS WRITING PREPARATION - Day 1

Yet another day of disappointment . I wasted the whole day and still no report or essay have been written . Why ? Because I have lost my motivation again . Finally , I have realised the only way to improve myself is to write more . I am starting this blog with the intention of improving my english writing skills and achieving the required score. If this is your case too !  then i believe it is worth following , to see how my writing goes. 



 I have decided instead of writing it on paper , I will use my blog to put my ideas and thoughts which is comparatively easier and quicker to write. 



Day 1  : No output but a beginning of something new i.e. ( Blog )

From today onwards, every report and essay will be written on the blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment